The Part 107 Professionals

Did you know that if you take pictures with a drone at someone’s wedding, and get paid for it, you MUST have a FAA Part 107 certification? Must sounds like a strong word – but it is true. That is at least in order to be a lawful U.S. citizen.

Do not worry, we are here to help. Through this series of blog posts we are going to dedicate ourselves to ensuring your success with the FAA’s Part 107 Knowledge Exam.